OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS BEING CONDUCTED ON PARTICIPATING STATIONS THAT ARE LOCATED IN VARIOUS STATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE TIME ZONES.
Sweepstakes Name: iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Fun with Tic Tac GUM (the "Sweepstakes")
Participating Station(s): iHeartMedia + Entertainment (collectively, "Station") (See attached Appendix A for a list of participating Stations)
Station Address: 125 West 55th St, Manhattan, NY 10019
This Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. ("Sponsor"). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor. For a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, please visit the office of the Station during normal business hours, send your request by mail at iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. at 125 West 55th St, Manhattan, NY 10019 or visit the website iheartradio.com/TicTacGum.
List of Winner(s): For the name(s) of the winner(s) send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc., iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Fun with Tic Tac GUM Sweepstakes at 125 West 55th St, Manhattan, NY 10019.
1. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who (i) are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and (ii) who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the entrant’s state of residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry ("Entrant"). Entrants will be competing with listeners from participating stations in multiple radio markets across the United States.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law and regulations.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, the Station, and any third party prize provider(s) and/or prize fulfillment service (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); individuals employed by any other radio and televisions station; and members of the immediate families (spouse and biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the prize.
Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days prior to this Sweepstakes start date is not eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes.
2. TIMING: Sweepstakes begins on October 22, 2018 at 06:00:00am ET and ends at 11:59:59pm ET on November 4, 2018 (“Entry Period").
The Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES/HOW TO ENTER.
How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, iheartradio.com/TicTacGum, and click on the entry form. Then, complete and submit the entry form with all requested information (including your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, and/or any other information requested by the Sponsor) to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per person/email address/household per Day during the Sweepstakes Period. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “Day” shall be defined as each calendar day, beginning at 12:00:00 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on that same day, except for the first day of the Sweepstakes Period October 22, 2018 which shall begin at 06:00:00 am ET. Entries must contain all information requested to be valid.
Bonus Entries: Upon completion of entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrants may visit Tic Tac Gum’s website for bonus entries
- Website: Visit Tic Tac Gum’s website, located at https://www.tictacusa.com/en/tic-tac-gum and you will earn two (2) bonus entries into the Sweepstakes. Limit: two (2) bonus entries per day during the Sweepstakes Period via this method.
The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Sponsor for online entries. When applicable, the Sponsor’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries in excess of the states limit are received. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these Rules, that you will be disqualified and your prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential winner and/or finalist must be available to participate in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
3. WINNER SELECTION. On or about November 5, 2018, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from among all eligible entries collectively received during the Entry Period.
Potential Sweepstakes winner(s) is subject to verification, including verification of eligibility. If an entrant is unable to verify his/her information, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in accordance with these Official Rules in the event that that any winner is disqualified, cannot be contacted, or is deemed ineligible for any reason, or is not available to participate in any applicable Sweepstakes events.
Winner Notification: Winner will be notified within three (3) days of the last day of the Sweepstakes, via e-mail, and/or at Sponsor's discretion via phone at the phone number provided during registration. In the event the Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within twenty four (24) hours of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a finalist and/or potential winner(s), or (if the finalist or potential winner is a minor) for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent.
As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize and be deemed a winner, entrants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsor and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions. If eligible entrants include minors, a parent or guardian of such eligible minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Sponsor reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. The potential prize winner and, if a potential prize winner who is an eligible minor in his/her state of residence, the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four hours after the first delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and, in such event, the Sponsor may randomly select an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and discretion.
One (1) Grand Prize: Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $4,999
Prize Package will include the following:
A trip for four (4) to New York City from December 7, 2018 to December 9, 2018 to attend Z100's Jingle Ball on Friday December 7, 2018.
- Domestic roundtrip airfare for winner and three (3) guests between the major metropolitan airport nearest prize winner’s primary residence and (in the event of any dispute, airport shall be as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to destination airport for New York, NY
- three (3) days and two (2) nights standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at destination;
- roundtrip ground transportation to and from the hotel and airport at destination only; and
- four (4) tickets to see Z100’s Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden on Friday December 7, 2018.
- One (1) enhanced meet and greet experience
Prize value may vary depending upon departure location and time of travel. Other restrictions apply.
No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Sponsor is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment Sponsor. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s).
Prize provided by: iHeartMedia + Entertainment
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor, which is impacted by the number of participating Stations.
Trip Prize Conditions: All prize packages shall include round-trip, coach class air transportation for winner from a major commercial airport near winner’s home to the destination and a double occupancy standard hotel room as specified in herein. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded and is specified in these Official Contest Rules. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner and guests. Travel for the trip awarded must take place on and/or within the designated dates and is subject to schedule and availability, alternative travel dates will not be provided. If the prizewinner(s) is unavailable for travel on the designated dates, the specified or prize will be forfeited and may or may not be awarded to an alternate prizewinner(s) at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Exact travel dates and arrangements may be subject to availability whether specified or not. Winner and travel guests must travel on same itinerary. If the winner is eligible, but a minor in his/her state of residence, the travel guest must be winner’s parent or legal guardian. A MINOR (DETERMINED BY THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) MAY ONLY ACCOMPANY THE WINNER AS A TRAVEL GUEST IF THE WINNER IS THE MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. ALL MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN-FLIGHT, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS) BY MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. If the trip requires traveling outside the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In accordance with applicable laws, international travelers are required to possess a government issued passport, if a winner does not have or is unable to obtain a passport within any time constraints related to the prize, the winner will be disqualified. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. If in the judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to the trip destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the prize winner. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prizewinner at the time of notification. Winner and guests will be required to complete and return the applicable forms and releases. Winner must sign a prize acceptance form, provide the information for their travel guests which must be at least of the legal age of majority in their state, a W-9 form, an affidavit or verification of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by both the winner and travel guests. Prizewinner(s) and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Any and all airport transfers, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance and applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is canceled or shall become unavailable, postponed or canceled, the Sponsor shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize and the prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, The Sponsor will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Sponsor is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner’s expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of the Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by the Sponsor’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner and guests must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by the Sponsor’s prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING BOATING, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
The meet & greet is subject to the talents’ schedule and availability. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event, meet & greet, and/or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Sponsor’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize (or prize component) of like per the Sponsor’s discretion, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable. The winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the meet & greet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize events. Sponsor and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner (and his/her guest) who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the greet & meet, concert and/or other Sweepstakes prize event or in any other objectionable behavior. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, concert is cancelled, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guests and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE (AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR) ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATING TO ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (2) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes; (3) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (4) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (5) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes; or (6) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
The Sponsor further reserves the right to: (i) cancel, terminate, suspend, declare null or void, amend, alter, or modify the Sweepstakes, void any suspicious entries, rescind any prize, and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the Sweepstakes and/or awarding the prize(s) at any time, for any reason, or if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it is impossible or impractical to complete or conduct the Sweepstakes as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures of any sort, programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes, by any human error which may occur in the execution of this Sweepstakes, or any other causes which effect the operation of the Sweepstakes or the rules of the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) stop or conclude the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the Official Rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to award any prize(s) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
6. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winner(s) grant the Sponsor and Station(s) permission to use their names, characters, images, voices, and likenesses worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented in any and all marketing and promotional materials and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. Each winner’s name may be included in a publicly available winners list.
8. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Sweepstakes Entities and any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release each of the Released Parties from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner’s name/likeness as set forth in Section 6 prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
9. TAXES. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported to the IRS as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Each winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Sponsor in a calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of those prizes to the IRS.
10. CONDUCT AND DECISIONS. All decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. The Sponsor will interpret these Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners are notified than prize(s) available, prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all such persons. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor’s and/or Station’s "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by the Sponsor or Station shall mean in Sponsor’s and/or Station’s "sole and unfettered discretion." The Sponsor further reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a entrant in the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor will award the prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to termination. If applicable material changes to the Sweepstakes rules will be broadcast on-air and available on-line at the Station’s website, when practical. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
11. BINDING ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sponsor Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
12. MISCELLANEOUS. Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify entrants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, entrant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every entrant. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 11 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Texas, in the City of San Antonio.
Appendix A – List of Stations:
Station iHM Market Station Website Office Phone Mailing Address
WKQI-FM Detroit, MI channel955.iheart.com 248-324-5800 27675 Halsted Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331
KBKS-FM Seattle, WA kissfmseattle.iheart.com 206-494-2000 645 Elliott Avenue West, Suite 400 , Seattle, WA 98119
KZZP-FM Phoenix, AZ 1047kissfm.iheart.com 602-374-6000 4686 E. Van Buren St., Suite 300 Phoenix AZ 85008
KHTS-FM San Diego, CA channel933.iheart.com 858-292-2000 9660 Granite Ridge Drive, Suite 100 San Diego CA 92123
KPTT-FM Denver, CO 957theparty.iheart.com 303-713-8000 4695 S. Monaco St., Denver CO 80237
WZFT-FM Baltimore, MD z1043.iheart.com 240-747-2700 711 West 40th Street Baltimore, MD 21211
KSLZ-FM Saint Louis, MO z1077.iheart.com 314-333-8000 1001 Highlands Plaza Drive W, #200, St. Louis, MO 63110
KKRZ-FM Portland, OR z100portland.iheart.com 503-323-6400 13333 SW 68th Parkway, Suite 310, Tigard, OR 97223
WHQC-FM Charlotte, NC channel961.iheart.com 704-714-9444 801 Wood Ridge Center Drive, Charlotte, NC 28217
KXXM-FM San Antonio, TX 961now.iheart.com 210-736-9700 6222 N.W. Interstate 10, San Antonio TX 78201
WKST-FM Pittsburgh, PA 961kiss.iheart.com 412-937-1441 200 Fleet Street, 4th Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15220
KJMY-HD2 Salt Lake City, UT 971zht.iheart.com 801-908-1300 2801 S. Decker Lake Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
KZHT-FM Salt Lake City, UT 971zht.iheart.com 801-908-1300 2801 S. Decker Lake Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
WKFS-FM Cincinnati, OH kisscincinnati.iheart.com 513-686-8300 8044 Montgomery Rd, Suite 650, Cincinnati, OH 45236
WXXL-FM Orlando, FL xl1067.iheart.com 407-916-7800 2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Maitland, FL 32751
WAKS-FM Cleveland, OH kisscleveland.iheart.com 216-520-2600 6200 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44131
KHFI-FM Austin, TX 967kissfm.iheart.com 512-684-7300 3601 South Congress, Building F, Austin, TX 78704
WNCI-FM Columbus, OH wnci.iheart.com 614-486-6101 2323 West Fifth Ave, Columbus, OH 43204
WDCG-FM Raleigh, NC g105.iheart.com 919-878-1500 3100 Smoketree Court, Suite 700, Raleigh, NC 27604
WRNW-FM Milwaukee, WI 973now.iheart.com 414-545-8900 12100 W. Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53228
WRVW-FM Nashville, TN 1075theriver.iheart.com 615-664-2400 55 Music Square West, Nashville, TN 37203
WMKS-FM Greensboro, NC 1003kissfm.iheart.com 336-822-2000 2-B Pai Park, Greensboro NC 27409
WLDI-FM West Palm Beach, FL wild955.iheart.com 561-616-6600 3071 Continental Dr., West Palm Beach, FL 33407
WKSL-FM Jacksonville, FL 979kissfm.iheart.com 904-636-0507 11700 Central Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32224
KJYO-FM Oklahoma City, OK kj103fm.iheart.com 405-840-5271 1900 NW Expressway, Ste 1000, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
KWNW-FM Memphis, TN 1019kissfm.iheart.com 901 259-1300 2650 Thousand Oaks Blvd Suite 4100 Memphis, TN 38118
WKSS-FM Hartford, CT kiss957.iheart.com 860-723-6000 10 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT 06106
WNRW-FM Louisville, KY 989radionow.iheart.com 502-479-2222 4000 Radio Dr, Ste. 1, Louisville, KY 40218
WKGS-FM Rochester, NY kiss1067.iheart.com 585-454-4884 1700 HSBC Plaza, 100 Chestnut St., Rochester NY 14604
WQEN-FM Birmingham, AL 1037theq.iheart.com 205-439-9600 600 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 400 Birmingham, AL 35209
KRQQ-FM Tucson, AZ krq.iheart.com 520-618-2100 3202 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705
WCHD-FM Dayton, OH channeldayton.iheart.com 937-224-1137 101 Pine St., Dayton, OH 45402
WKKF-FM Albany, NY kiss1023.iheart.com 518-452-4800 1203 Troy Schenectady Rd., Latham NY 12110
WSNX-FM Grand Rapids, MI 1045snx.iheart.com 616-459-1919 77 Monroe Center NW, Suite 1000, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
WAEB-FM Allentown, PA b104.iheart.com 610-434-1742 1541 Alta Drive, Suite 400, Whitehall PA 18052
KKDM-FM Des Moines, IA 1075kissfm.iheart.com 515-245-8900 2141 Grand Avenue Des Moines, IA 50312
KISO-FM Omaha, NE 961kissonline.iheart.com 402-561-2000 5010 Underwood Ave. Omaha, NE 68132
WSDV-AM Sarasota Bradenton, FL kiss1039.iheart.com 941-552-4800 1779 Independence Blvd., Sarasota, FL 34234
WFMF-FM Baton Rouge, LA wfmf.iheart.com 225-231-1860 5555 Hilton Ave, Ste 500, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
WNOK-FM Columbia, SC wnok.iheart.com 803-343-1100 316 Greystone Blvd., Columbia, SC 29210
KHKN-FM Little Rock, AR hot949allthehits.iheart.com 501-217-5000 10800 Colonel Glenn, Little Rock, AR 72204
WWHT-FM Syracuse, NY hot1079.iheart.com 315-472-9797 500 Plum Street, Syracuse NY 13204
WZEE-FM Madison, WI z104fm.iheart.com 608-274-5450 2651 South Fish Hatchery Rd, Madison, WI 53701
WVKS-FM Toledo, OH 925kissfm.iheart.com 419-254-8321 125 S Superior Street, Toledo OH 43602
WFKS-FM Melbourne, FL mykiss951.iheart.com 321-821-7100 1388 S. Babcock Street, One Radio Center, Melbourne, FL
WLKT-FM Lexington, KY 1045thecat.iheart.com 859-422-1000 2601 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40505
KZCH-FM Wichita, KS channel963.iheart.com 316-494-6600 9323 E. 37th Street N, Wichita, KS 67226
WQRV-HD2 Huntsville, AL 1065kissfm.iheart.com 256-309-2400 26869 Peoples Road, Madison, AL 35756
KSME-FM Fort Collins, CO kissfmcolorado.iheart.com 970-461-2560 4270 Byrd Drive, Loveland, CO 80538
WLAN-FM Reading, PA fm97.iheart.com 717-295-9700 1265 Perkiomen Drive, Reading PA 19602
WERZ-FM Portsmouth, NH z107fm.iheart.com 603-436-7300 815 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth NH 03801
KMXF-FM Fayetteville, AR hotmix1019.iheart.com 479-582-1079 2049 E. Joyce Blvd., Suite 101, Fayetteville, AR 72703
WAKZ-FM Youngstown, OH 959kiss.iheart.com 330-729-2500 7461 South Avenue, Youngstown OH 44512
WKZP-FM Salisbury, MD kiss959fm.iheart.com 410-742-1923 351 Tilghman Road, Salisbury MD 21804
WWXM-FM Myrtle Beach, SC mix977.iheart.com 843-293-0107 4841 Highway 17 Bypass South, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
WAEV-FM Savannah, GA 973kissfm.iheart.com 912-964-7794 245 Alfred Street, Savannah, GA 31408
KUUL-FM Davenport, IA 1013kissfm.iheart.com 563-344-7000 3535 E Kimberly Road, Davenport IA 52807
WQNQ-FM Asheville, NC star1043.iheart.com 828-257-2700 13 Summerlin Road, Asheville NC 28806
WGMY-FM Tallahassee, FL kissfm1071.iheart.com 850-422-3107 325 John Knox Road, Building G, Tallahassee, FL 32303
WKEE-FM Huntington, WV kee100.iheart.com 304-525-7788 134 4th Ave, Huntington WV 25701
WPKF-FM Poughkeepsie, NY kissfmhv.iheart.com 845-471-2300 20 Tucker Drive, Poughkeepsie NY 12603
KGOT-FM Anchorage, AK kgot.iheart.com 907-522-1515 800 East Dimond, Suite 3-370, Anchorage, AK 99515
KVJM-FM Bryan, TX kissfm1031.iheart.com 979-846-5597 1716 Briarcrest Drive, Suite 150, Bryan, TX 77802
WBNW-FM Binghamton, NY radionow1057.iheart.com 607-584-5800 320 N Jensen Road, Vestal NY 13850
KWTX-FM Waco, TX 975online.iheart.com 254-776-3900 316 West State Highway 6, Waco, TX 76712
KOSY-FM Cedar Rapids Iowa City, IA hot957cr.iheart.com 319-395-0530 600 Old Marion Road NE, Cedar Rapids IA 52402
WKSI-FM Winchester, VA kiss983.iheart.com 540-662-5101 510 Pegasus Court, Winchester VA 22602
WZBQ-FM Tuscaloosa, AL 941zbq.iheart.com 205-344-4589 3900 11th Avenue South, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
WJMX-FM Florence, SC 103xonline.iheart.com 843-667-4600 181 East Evans Street, Suite 311, Florence, SC 29506
WNSL-FM Laurel, MS sl100.iheart.com 601-296-9800 6555 Highway 98 West, Suite 8, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
WBKS-FM Lima, OH kisslima.iheart.com 419-223-2060 667 W Market Street, Lima OH 45801
WBIZ-FM Eau Claire, WI z100radio.iheart.com 715-830-4000 619 Cameron Street, Eau Claire WI 54703
WGEX-FM Columbus, GA power973.iheart.com 706-576-3000 1501 13th Avenue, Columbus, GA 31901
WRVB-FM Parkersburg, WV 102theriver.iheart.com 304-295-6070 6006 Grand Central Ave, Vienna WV 26105
WVKF-FM Wheeling, WV kisswheeling.iheart.com 304-232-1170 1015 Main Street, Wheeling WV 26003
WAZR-FM Harrisonburg, VA 937now.iheart.com 540-434-1777 207 University Blvd, Harrisonburg VA 22801
KYYY-FM Bismarck, ND y93.iheart.com 701-255-1234 3500 E Rosser Ave, Bismarck ND 58501
KSFT-FM Sioux City, IA 1071kissfm.iheart.com 712-258-5595 1113 Nebraska Street, Sioux City IA 51105
WVRT-FM Williamsport, PA v97fm.iheart.com 570-327-1400 1559 W 4th Street, Williamsport PA 17701
WVRZ-FM Williamsport, PA v97fm.iheart.com 570-327-1400 1559 W 4th Street, Williamsport PA 17701
KKXL-FM Grand Forks, ND xl93.iheart.com 701-746-1417 505 University Ave, Grand Forks ND 58203
KAZX-FM Farmington, NM star1029.iheart.com 505-325-1716 200 E. Broadway, Farmington, NM 87401
KIZZ-FM Minot, ND z94radio.iheart.com 701-582-4646 1000 20th Ave SW, Minot ND 58701
WWKZ-FM Tupelo, MS kz103.iheart.com 662-842-1067 5026 Cliff Gookin Blvd, Tupelo, MS 38801
WYHT-FM Mansfield, OH wyht.iheart.com 419-529-2211 1400 Radio Lane, Mansfield OH 44906