Every Wednesday we throw out a random fact for you to guess at with the OShow #HumpDaySurvey. I get anxious about this and I don't even have to do it yet!
A recent study found 91% of parents say this is one of the most stressful things they have to do?
Take a guess and listen to see if you're right:
The biggest reason for the stress is money!
Here's some other random facts:
- 80% start a month early getting all the supplies
- Avg. cost of clothes $153, shoes $71
- Most popular themes this year are “Lego Batman”, “Frozen”, “Cars 3”, and “Despicable Me”
- Avg. spent on electronics for the classroom $121
- Shopping for themselves, is what most parents look forward to doing with their new free time!
I'm gonna add my own thought: I'd guess majority of parents get stressed having to help their kids with homework! Nothing will make you feel more dumb, than when you can't do 4th grade math!